Selling my faithful On One Pompino as I am moving out of London.
Used this working for Stuart (pretentious Deliveroo) and won the company race on it twice. Simple low maintenance fixed wheel bike.
- Genesis Handlebars / cranks
- Platform Pedals / Foot straps
- Sella Italia Seat
- Fixed wheel Condor cog. Can throw in Single speed cog if needed.
- On One frame: Dent in top tube. Been like that since I bought it, doesn't affect frame integrity.
- Holdcroft fork
- Shimano Brake / Trigger finger brake level
Love this bike but I am moving out of London to a place where I'll have no use for it.
Great rat bike, fast, discreet (all logos sanded off) and reliable.
Will transfer ownership on bike register after sale.
P.s. Chucking in a free set of Bontrager Slicks because the Specialized Armadillo's are coming to the end of their life.
about 1 month ago